back to article Ah, um, let's see. Yup... Fortnite CEO is still mad at Google for revealing security hole early

The CEO of Epic Games, maker of smash-hit shoot-em-up Fortnite, continues to savage Google for disclosing a security hole in his software. Calling the ad giant "irresponsible" for publicly disclosing the vulnerability on Friday, Tim Sweeney posted a string of angry tweets over the weekend and into Monday accusing the search …

Page:

1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

F google

They don't let you know when they remove malicious apps from the store - that you downloaded. Last year that count was over700,000. But you have to have a valid Email to download - WTF google?

Do no evil, oh yeah, you rescinded that.

2. oli_from_germany

Testing Procedures?

Does Google really have different tools to reveal such bugs? Or are they available to Epic as well? Then, why did the bug slipped through the procedures? Epic can only blame themselves.

3. Mark Manderson
    WTF?

maybe i just dont get the point but....

now that we know they are happy to take the 30% hit via apple store, what the F gives with this twat having a beef with google taking a 30% cut in their play store?

The man seems an asshat and full of his own self importance to me, well done Epic youve had a best seller after all these years, Bravo, now stop being a dick.

1. CRConrad

Yeah, I think you dont get the point.

How do "we know they are happy to take the 30% hit via apple store"?

Maybe they just avoid it only on Android because they can't (at least easily) avoid it on iOS.

Page:

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like