back to article Black hats are great for language diversity, says Eugene Kaspersky

According to Eugene Kaspersky, founder of the eponymous antivirus company, black-hat hackers are increasingly likely to speak Portuguese and Spanish as well as the traditional English, Russian and Chinese. Kaspersky was speaking at France's Forum International de la Cybersécurité (FIC 2019) this morning. He did, however, …

1. steelpillow Silver badge
    Pint

Beer for Eugene (but careful with that axe)

An honest, plain-speaking, well-informed assessment without s shred of political bias. A rare thing in cybersecurity these days. A beer for Mr. K.

But do take care not to wave your axe at the egos of politicos who might find it convenient to **** on you.

2. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

How much Raw Talent is Needed for New Virtualised Seeds .....

.....with Advanced IntelAIgent Feeds of Immaculate Source?

"I have a couple of examples of young people who had developed this talent at one point [and] said 'That is it, it's finished, it's going too far, I want to come back to the normal world'," said General de Paillerets. "The normal world is of this collective security challenge."

Now there's a General who knows what he is talking about and where AI and IT are Presently Sat in Practical Command of Virtualised Stations in AIMasterly Control.

Is France into NEUKlearer HyperRadioProACTive IT Control Systems with AIProgramMING Interfaces. :-)? And Designedly Quite Daunting Highly InterReactive Portals to Energise for New Revelations to Earth for Future Builders. To Consider it a Heavenly Guaranteed Failsafe AIDevice Conjured up by Global Operating Devices in Clouds Hosting Advanced Operating Systems Complete with Virtual Instruction for Future AIDirection is Big Ask Quantum Leap Territory ........into Natural Alien Terrain Team Domain, is Phenomenally Engaging, and can easily be turned to Also Terrifying, as Present Needs or Future Feeds would Indicate/Dictate.

Welcome. Do you Offer Other Future Plans to Discuss and Decide Upon for Prime Presentation?

And yes, coincidentally an Almighty Bombe too, nest ce pas?

1. Cliff Thorburn

Re: How much Raw Talent is Needed for New Virtualised Seeds .....

'That is it, it's finished, it's going too far, I want to come back to the normal world'

Now there is something I do agree with.

I wonder if the Environment Factors of Live Operational Virtual Environments has been ever considered?

Often I wonder if the participants of this almighty betting exercise actually conciously know the bigger picture, or whether they clutch on to their betting slips ready to run to the local bookies?

https://youtu.be/kPC_evpbwDM

où que la ligne d'arrivée puisse être

1. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

Alternative Operations in Advanced IntelAIgent Missions

The System as Is, CT, is deaf, dumb and blind to the genius in madness and madness in genius, and that makes it catastrophically vulnerable to stealthy exploitations well way beyond their grasping reach and gaspless ken.

The Real and Present Danger for Status Quo Systems is they be realised as Future Unnecessary and Currently Predatory.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

His English

I wonder if it is genuine or he just affects a stereotypical Russian accent for marketing purposes.

After all, who is going to sound more convincing talking about malware: the one with the Eton accent or the one straight out of St Petersburg's backstreets?

1. Cliff Thorburn

Re: His English

Like a bad episode of Black Mirror for real can’t make it up amfM ...

1. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

Like a bad episode of Black Mirror for real can’t make it up amfM ... ... Cliff Thorburn

A great series of Black Mirror type episodes could easily prove IT both real and made up, CT.

And they would be not so much BlockBusters as Greater IntelAIgent Game Changers with strategic and dynamic advantage migrated to Source Content Display Platforms and Virtual Engines ..... SMARTR Apolitical Bodies.

From where come Greater True Pictures? Where Work, Rest and Play Almighty Powerful Media Moguls? The Far East, the Deep South, the Extreme West or the High North? Or do all presume to very effectively server prime customer needs and feeds for, in other words, CHAOS to Rule Trying Reign over Madness and Mayhem?

2. Tail Up

бгг AC u made my day))

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like