back to article Lync users see outages as Microsoft wrangles with network problems

Microsoft is scrambling to fix its Lync service after network problems left the platform inaccessible to users. The company said Monday afternoon that it was dealing with what it called "routing infrastrcture issues" in attempting to restore service to the unified communications platform. RT @Office365 We realize some Lync …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Nate Amsden

someone forgot

to put quarters in the SDN controller, gotta keep the meter fed.

2. Mark #255
    Black Helicopters

obvious

I blame the NSA, of couNO CARRIER***

3. Nasty Nick
    Coat

Judging by the number of commentards reposnding to this here article..

Lync is very popular and well used by the El Reg readership...not!

1. a_a

Re: Judging by the number of commentards reposnding to this here article..

I've long suspected that very few people who post here actually work in corporate IT.

1. Anonymous Coward
        Big Brother

Or else nobody is using it. At a particular installation for instance they've got SharePoint installed, the last time somebody posted a document to it was two years ago ..

1. shiftnumlock

Another Cloud Based Service many of us can do without. I rolled our company's Lync Servers and I'm very proud of the results. This is another great example why Cloud Based Services/Sub Models aren't practical.

4. joed

just Lync?

was it just Lync or also onedrive?

I got some "licensing" issue excuses yesterday.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2021